What would you do if you have just been informed not to board the flight to Vietnam unless you have an authorized visa approval in hand or visa stamped on the passport? Time is running out, and you don’t know what to do. In this case, a Vietnam urgent/ emergency visa service is needed and we can help to arrange a visa approval letter in just 1 or 2 hours.[caption id="attachment_56" align="aligncenter" width="513"] Barajas International Airport Terminal in Madrid[/caption]
Who need an emergency Vietnam visa in Madrid, Spain?
Many visitors (Spanish citizens and foreigners residing in Spain) have fallen into such a bad situation when they have been denied to board the flight to Vietnam since they haven’t got an authorized visa approval letter issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department. The departure time is coming and the visitors are anxious of getting stuck at one of international airports in Spain:
– Madrid Barajas International Airport
– Barcelona El Prat Airport
– Palma De Mallorca Airport
– Málaga Airport
– Gran Canaria Airport
– Alicante Airport
– Tenerife South Airport
– Ibiza Airport
– Lanzarote Airport
– Valencia Airport
– Fuerteventura Airport
There are only 2 options: cancel the flight or apply for an emergency/ rush Vietnam visa services. Of course, you have to pay more money for the express service. However, the cost of changing your flight and possible cancelling your reserved trip to Vietnam far outweighs the price you pay for this. If there is a chance, why you don’t try?
If you have 1 or 2 hours remaining to the check-in time for flight, we will work against time to arrange the approval letter.
Let follow some steps below to complete an urgent visa application:
Step 1: Check your flight check-in time and current Vietnam time
Since Spain is located in GMT+2:00 time zone and Vietnam is in GMT+7:00, there is a difference in time zone between us. (Check current Vietnam time in Hanoi).
It should be noticed that, Vietnam working time is from 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM and 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. The application and payment must be completed before 4:00 PM to get visa approval letter done by 5:00 PM latest. Later than 4:00 PM submission, your visa may be subject to pay for overtime visa processing fee to get it done on the same day or will be processed by next day.
– If the application and payment completed at 8:00 AM or before 8:00 AM, the visa approval letter will be delivered by 9:00 – 10:00 AM (2 hours emergency visa service) earliest, or by 12:00 PM (4 hours urgent visa service), or by 5:00 PM (8 hours visa service)
– If all done at 12:00 PM, the letter will be ready by 3:00 PM (2 hours emergency visa service), or by 5:00 PM (4 hours urgent visa service), or by 12:00 PM of the next day (8 hours visa service). If you expect to get the letter immediately in lunch time (12:00 PM – 1:00 PM), an overtime processing service is needed.
– On Saturday, Sunday or holidays, the letter of approval can be arranged within 2 – 4 hours
– In the evening, the visa enquiry and payment must be done before 8:30 PM to get the letter delivered by 11:30 PM latest and of course, an overtime processing is required.
NOTICE – All the time frame mentioned above is Vietnam time.
Step 2: Submit your visa application via our website or email
Please fill in the secured application form (with a suitable processing time selected) or send us a visa information to the email email@example.com:
1. Your full name (exactly as in your passport)
3. Date of birth (DOB)
5. Passport number
6. Visa type: single/ multiple for 01/ 03 month
7. Proposed arrival date
We will immediately give you a confirmation and the guidance for payment as well. The payment should be completed as soon as possible.
Step 3: Making a payment
The payment can be made by PayPal, Western Union or via bank wire transfer. Normally, the banks in the countries will not work at the weekend, therefore, you may use the Internet banking service or PayPal instead.
Step 4: Receiving the approval letter and get your visa stamped
After 1-2 hours (emergency visa), 4 hours or 8 hours (rush visa), we will complete the visa approval letter to send you via email. Your active and most used email is very important. We recommend that, you should provide an extra email (Gmail, Yahoo mail or Hotmail) that we can contact in case your official email doesn’t work.
As soon as receiving the letter of approval, you are pleased to download and print it out (color is preferred but not required; black and white accepted). You are requested to present the letter + your passport and 2 photos (at passport-sized) to board the plane at departure airport. Upon arrival airport, you will present all again and pay the stamping fee to get a visa stamped on the passport.