In the year 2013, the Vietnam National Day (Independence Day) September 2nd 2013 is on Monday therefore all governmental organisations will close for 3 days: 31 August 2013 (Saturday), 1 September 2013 (Sunday) and 2 September 2013 (Monday). During this time, the Vietnam Immigration Department and the Vietnam Embassy and Consulates over worldwide have stopped receiving the Vietnam visa application. All the requests raise in this time will be hold until Tuesday (3 September 2013).
The visitors who are planning to travel Vietnam these days should apply for a visa in advance (7-10 days before departure) otherwise they might be subject to rush Vietnam visa application.
For those who forget to apply for a visa in advance or who have an urgent business in Vietnam on these days, we are pleased to inform that your visa approval letter can still be arranged within 2-4 hours in day time or at night (8:30 PM latest). In order to apply for Vietnam visa online on the National Day of Vietnam, you are pleased to follow the guidance as below:
1. Go online at http://www.e-vietnamvisa.com and select APPLY VISA
2. Choose your right visa service on apply form with “OVERTIME (Sunday, Saturday or holiday)” selected and fill in the online Vietnam visa application form.
3. Make payment of service fee
4. Receive Visa approval letter attached with an Entry and Exit Form (after 2-4 hours) from our system through email, then print them out.
5. Now get on your flight and get visa stamped at Vietnam airports upon arrival.
We wish you have a good trip to Vietnam and hope to see you again to help you get a Vietnam visa at very cheap cost in 36 hours – 2 working days at the cost from US$10 per visa only.
For further inquiries, please to contact us by phone +84 912 685 141 or by email email@example.com any time. Our dedicated supporters will be able to match up your qualifications to find the right answers for you.